As a leading business products company, we understand that your personal information is private and needs to stay that way. Our policy is to never sell, share, or distribute your email address or personal data to anyone without your permission.
Momentum Procurement Group (MPG) has adopted a proactive, responsive Privacy Program. Our mission is to build users’ trust and confidence in thoroughly promoting the use of fair information practices. Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information and privacy practices, and agree to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal information is collected from you through the web site.
- The organization collecting the information.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss or alteration of information under J. Thayer control.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us at email@example.com. We will contact you with-in 24 hours during the business week to address your concerns.
Here’s what you should know about how we use your information:
When you visit our website, we collect information about your visit. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit, the number of times that you visit and purchase from us. We assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic statistics about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information that you see on our website and the emails that you receive from us (should you give us permission to send them to you).
When you set up an account with MPG, we ask you for contact information (your name and email address). We use your email address to uniquely identify you in processing orders on our site. We use customer contact information from the account form to send you information about our company, and to inform you of sales and special offers. Your contact information is also used to contact you should we have questions regarding your orders, or to notify you of the status of your order.
If you don’t want to receive non-transaction emails, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.